Information Collection and Use
Throughout our website we may collect information about you necessary to provide you the services offered. If you do not allow this we may not be able to offer you a portion of our offered services if that information is required for the service or otherwise legally required. The information we may collect is outlined below
A. Provided to us by you
- Account information: Email address, Preferred Shipping Address, Billing address
- Credit card or payment information: Upon checkout we collect payment information chosen by you.
- Communications: If you reach out to us related to an order or service related question we may collect personal detail to serve you better. When we reach out to you we may collect information relating to whether or not you received and opened the correspondence.
B. Collected when you visit our website
- Location Information: your IP address may indicate your more general geographic region which can help us to estimate time in transit and provide you with more relevant products to choose from.
- Device Information: It is possible depending on the device and software you use to access our Service we could receive information about your device or service, including internet protocol (IP) address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens
- Usage Information: To further our offering and service level we receive information related to your use of our service including but not limited to your purchases page views, time spent on the website exct.
- Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies: Using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third-party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Service.
You can modify your cookie settings using your web browser tools. if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
C. Third party information
Information from third parties: If you have opted in to a third-party marketing site we may receive information provided by you to the third party site enhance our service and ultimately your experience.
The information we collect is used as follows
- Improve your experience and our service level
- In assisting you with inquiries or in reaching out to you about opportunities.
- To provide you with information related to our services for marketing purposes we feel may be relevant to you.
- In personalizing your experience such as providing accurate delivery estimates
- To provide the order fulfillment and checkout process
- Saving your order and account history for your convenience and our records
- To discover and thwart fraud
- For compliance legal and in an effort to enforce our own Terms of Service and Policies
- Possibly other purposes wherein we provide notice at the time of collection
Third party Sharing
We never sell your information to a third party, we may share or disclose information we collect from or about you as described below or otherwise disclosed to you at the time of the collection.
- Analytics Partners: google analytics is used to improve our service. Googles practices are posted here https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, you can opt-out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Google Inc provides Google AdWords remarketing service. Visit the Google Ads Settings page to opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads: http://www.google.com/settings/ads It is recommended by Google to install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to your web browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout Visitors are able to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics with the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Visit the Google Privacy & Terms page for more information on Google’s privacy practices: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. Visit Facebook’s help page to learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
Follow Facebook’s instructions to opt-out from interest-based ads: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principle for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. Opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. Visit the Facebook Data Policy page for more information on Facebook’s privacy practices: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Location Information: Adjust your device's location sharing settings to prevent your device from sharing precise location information.
Marketing Communications: Unsubscribe from promotional emails via the link provided at the bottom of the email. Opting-out of promotional emails will not prevent you from receiving important emails regarding recent transactions, including orders, stock issue notifications, and returns.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Do Not Track ("DNT") is set within your web browser’s Preferences or Settings to request websites to not track you. There is no standard practice on how to respond to DNT signals, so efforts may not be effective in all cases. We respect your privacy and do attempt to support DNT preferences when possible.
It is important to be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and the absolute security of any Personal Information we have collected from you is guaranteed.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We aim to implement and maintain reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
We encourage you to follow general information safety guidelines including the use of a strong password for your blankstyle.com account and changing passwords frequently. Please note that in no circumstance will Blankstyle ask you to give your password or personally identifiable information over email.
Our Service is hosted and intended for visitors located within the United States. It must be noted that by choosing to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions for storage and processing in the United States. We may also transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with the storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service. You consent to such transfer, storage, and processing upon provision of any information, including personal information, on or to the Service.
Links to Other Sites
We do not regulate and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Privacy of Children
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). Only persons age 18 or older are permitted to access our Service.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. Please contact us if you are a parent or guardian and have learned that we have been provided Personal Information by your Children. Steps will be taken to remove any information that has been unknowingly collected from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent.